* Teach you skills to solve organizing problems
* Design processes that fit your organizing style
* Tailor organizing solutions to meet your needs
* Stay focused on your organizing goals
* Assist with maintenance
Will I have to throw everything away?
You will throw away only things that you choose to let go. You are the decision maker, and you will be encouraged to keep items that are the most valuable, useful, and meaningful. Inevitably, this process will lead to some purging of things, but only after YOU have decided what is important to keep.
What is an Organizing Assessment?
During our first session we will walk through your home and or office using a checklist from which we will develop an organizing plan. The assessment will help us understand how you think so we can customize an organizing plan tailored to your needs.
Is a professional organizer expensive?
The Organizing Queen can save you money. Here are some ways that clients save dollars using our services.
* Eliminate the need for off-site storage
* Take a tax deduction for donated items
* Sell unneeded items at a garage sale or on E-bay
* Find lost things
* Experience greater efficiency in the home
What are your rates?
The Organizing Queen services are billed by the hour. Each session must be paid in full at the end of the session with a check.
May I pay with a credit card?
Yes, with PayPal we accept Visa, Master Card, American Express and Discover.